West End Lane NW6 • £410pw (£1776pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
This is an excellent apartment in a lovely period mansion block in the heart of West Hampstead.
The apartment has been redecorated throughout and has a new fitted kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen is finished with white gloss cabinets and a dark stone effect work surface. The bathroom is fully tiled and will have bath and shower. The bathroom is finished with a dark slate effect floor and large sandstone coloured tiles. The lounge is bright and airy, has a feature fireplace and access to a large balcony. The bedrooms are both doubles.
This is a lovely home in a well maintained and portered mansion block. West Hampstead has fantastic transport links with the Jubilee Line, Overground and Thameslink. You are also a short walk to Finchley Road with the Metropolitan and Jubilee Line and South Hampstead with the Overground. There are a great range of bars, restaurants, supermarkets, local independent stores and amenities in West Hampstead. The O2 Centre is also a short walk away with a cinema and gym as well as more shops and restaurants. We now have the Farmers Market on a Saturday providing a wide range of fresh produce and artisan foods; it is situated on the new plaza outside the Thameslink.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Carpets throughout • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Separate WC • Balcony • Tiled bathroom
Places of Interest Locally
- South Hampstead High School - 0.69 miles
- Islamia Primary School - 0.77 miles
- The Educational and Cultural Center I.R. Iran - 0.84 miles
- St Margaret's School - 0.93 miles
- Paddington Sports Club - 1.18 miles
- Queens Park Community School - 1.19 miles
- Paddington Academy - 1.34 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 1.78 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 1.87 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 2.12 miles
- Central London Shodokan Aikido - 2.19 miles
- North London Music Academy - 2.26 miles
- Lansdowne College - 2.29 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 2.32 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 2.42 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"BRILLIANT EXERPIENCE! Aidan from BlackKatz was able to find the perfect property for me. He stuck to my budget and location requirements to ensure I was placed in the best available property. As I wasn't living in London at the time and travel was extortionate, Aidan made sure I only made one visit to view properties and also called me once a week with updates on my property search to ensure I was happy with the progress in finding the perfect flat. Even when other estate agents told me I would never find a place within my budget and in the area I was looking, Aidan promised me we could find somewhere! And he did exactly that! I would highly recommend this estate agents! Excellent company and even better people!"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.