Coleman Road SE5 • £565 p.w (£2449pcm) • 4 Bedroom House
4 Bedroom House
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Located right in the heart of vibrant Camberwell and with easy access to Peckham this bright and airy four bedroomed end of terrace house is a great option for professional sharers or a family. Split over two floors, this modern property consists of four even sized double bedrooms, tiled bathroom, further W.C. and large open plan living and fully fitted kitchen, finished to a very good specification with a combination of wooden and tiled floors and neutral decor throughout. This property further benefits from a private patio. There are plenty of local amenities within minutes of the property. Peckham and Camberwell High Streets are both within fifteen minutes walk and the green open spaces of the delightful Burgess Park is also close by.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Patio garden • Wood Floors • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Separate WC • Arranged over two floors
Places of Interest Locally
- Walworth Academy - 0.67 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 0.89 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 0.91 miles
- Jessop Primary School - 1.48 miles
- Hatcham Temple Grove - 1.54 miles
- The Charter School North Dulwich - 1.55 miles
- The Circle Gym and Spa - 1.64 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 1.66 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.68 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 1.74 miles
- Seven Islands Leisure Centre - 1.79 miles
- Saint Anthony's Catholic Primary School - 2.01 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.23 miles
- Guitar London - 2.28 miles
- Westminster School - 2.39 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.