Aberdour Street. SE1 • £485 p.w (£2101pcm) • 3 Bedroom Apartment
3 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Recently refurbished, three double bedroom apartment is located on the second floor of a very well maintained ex- local authority building. Offering 730 sq.ft of living and entertaining space this bright and airy apartment boasts very well-proportioned rooms, modern kitchen with dishwasher, neutral decor throughout, wooden floors and modern bathroom room.
Borough Tube Station, London Bridge Station and Guys Campus are all approx. a 10 minutes walk away.
Borough High Street, The River Thames,The Southbank, Flat Iron Square and Borough Market are close by.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Small Ex- local authority block • Zone 1 • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 0.36 miles
- Harris Academy Bermondsey - 0.52 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 0.88 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.99 miles
- City of London School - 1.34 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.59 miles
- Mulberry School for Girls - 1.69 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.75 miles
- Elizabeth Tower - 1.81 miles
- Hatcham Temple Grove - 1.9 miles
- Bishop Challoner Catholic Federation of Schools - 1.92 miles
- Westminster School - 1.92 miles
- City Lit - 2.09 miles
- Nuffield Health Shoreditch Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.12 miles
- Dulwich Leisure Centre - 2.42 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"Excellent service, they showed us around properties within the price range, that were exactly what we were looking for. The second house we saw was the one that we are moving into. Great service and always quick to respond to all our queries."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.