Cruikshank Street WC1X • £499pw (£2162pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE!
A unique two double bedroom two bathroom refurbished property giving it a warehouse feel. The apartment itself is located within an iconic post-war ex-local landmark building designed in the 1950s, one of the modernist housing projects in London led by the revered modern movement architect Berthold Lubetkin.
This stunning property has two very spacious double bedrooms, a modern tiled bathroom with towel heater plus a en-sute shower room, galley style Kitchen with built in fridge freezer and dishwasher. This amazing apartment provides a spacious lounge which is perfect for hosting, the property also consists of wood floors throughout, exposed brickwork and its large windows allows in an abundance of light giving the property a bright and airy feel.
Cruickshank Street is ideally located moments from Upper Street offering a fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants while all transport links to the City and the West End are within easy reach. The nearest station is Angel (Northern line) & King's Cross (Metropolitan, Northern, Piccadilly, Victoria, Circle, Hammersmith & City lines and National Rail).
VIRTUAL TOUR :
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Two Bathrooms • Small Ex- local authority block • Zone 1 • En suite bathroom • Exposed Brick Work • Beautiful tree lined street • Purpose built development
Places of Interest Locally
- Urdang Academy - 0.31 miles
- Thomas Coram Centre - 0.47 miles
- Bloomsbury International English Language School - 0.93 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.12 miles
- City Lit - 1.13 miles
- Central Foundation Boysâ€™ School - 1.22 miles
- North London Music Academy - 1.24 miles
- City of London School - 1.42 miles
- Dancebuzz - 1.57 miles
- SAE Institute London - 1.62 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 1.78 miles
- London Waterloo Academy - 1.87 miles
- European School Of Economics - 1.9 miles
- David Game College - 1.97 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 2.09 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
"From being shown around the flat to being put through the letting process everyone at Black Katz was very helpful and keen to answer my (many) questions. I was looking for myself and my other half and I was by myself for most of the process - they did everything to alleviate my fears and facilitated meeting the landladies etc. Would highly recommend!"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.