Deanery Close N2 • £290pw (£1257pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
Black Katz are pleased to offer a great one double bedroom apartment set on the ground floor within a private development in East Finchley. The apartment has wood flooring and double glazed windows throughout, a modern fitted kitchen, tiled bathroom, one double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, large lounge and access to a private front garden. The property also benefits from an allocated parking space fro one car. East Finchley Underground Station (Northern Line) provides the nearest transport links and is within a five minute walk.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Garden • Wood Floors • Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Off Street Parking • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Washer Dryer • Private Development • Zone 3
Places of Interest Locally
- Bishop Douglass School - 0.62 miles
- Fortismere School - 0.71 miles
- Highgate Wood School - 1.52 miles
- Woodhouse College - 1.58 miles
- The King Alfred School - 1.59 miles
- Saint Michael's Catholic Grammar School - 1.83 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 2.15 miles
- Hornsey School for Girls - 2.22 miles
- Hendon School - 2.24 miles
- Finchley Catholic High School - 2.4 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 2.46 miles
- Broomfield School - 2.51 miles
- University College School (Senior School) - 2.58 miles
- Hampstead School - 2.93 miles
- Woodside High School - 2.98 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.