Dove Road N1 • £380pw (£1646pcm) • 1 Bedroom Maisonette
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
Black Katz are pleased to offer this bright and spacious one bedroom mezzanine property set in this spectacular warehouse conversion moments from Essex Road, Upper Street and Canonbury.
This fantastic property comprises of wooden floors throughout, an open plan kitchen living room with integrated appliances, one double bedroom, very bright and airy throughout and contemporary bathroom.
Located on Dove Road this amazing location offers the superb selection of shops, bars, restaurants of Essex Road and Upper Street on your door step and a very short walk to either Canonbury (Overground) or Highbury and Islington tube (Victoria Line and Overground).
**This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UKs leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies. Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard.**
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Arranged over two floors • Double Height Ceilings • Private Development • Zone 2 • Exposed Brick Work • Beautiful tree lined street • Warehouse conversion
Places of Interest Locally
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 0.59 miles
- SAE Institute London - 0.72 miles
- The Bath House - 0.74 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 0.92 miles
- Nuffield Health Islington Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.92 miles
- Saint Scholastica's Roman Catholic Primary School - 1.34 miles
- Nuffield Health Shoreditch Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.46 miles
- BSix Sixth Form College - 1.52 miles
- The City Academy, Hackney - 1.57 miles
- Urdang Academy - 1.63 miles
- Chartered Institute Of Housing - 1.88 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.9 miles
- Nuffield Health Bloomsbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.07 miles
- Saint Giles Colleges (London Central) - 2.36 miles
- North London Music Academy - 2.4 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
"What can I say? I simply love Blackkatz! It is the second time they have helped me to find a new place...and it is getting better everytime :). I have tried other agents as well but what I like about Blackkatz is that they actually listen to what you are really looking for and they are very honest and are showing you apartments that suit you and not just those that they have to sell. Also they support you during they entire process - e.g. I had lots and lots of questions and queries and they were there to help me with all of them! I am not planning to move again anytime soon but if I would, I definitely choose them again."
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.