Dunsterville Way SE1 • £300 p.w ( INCLUDES HEATING AND HOT WATER). (£1300pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This delightful bright and airy one double bedroomed apartment is set on the ground floor of a very well kept,very low rise, ex local authority building (Only one flat above) with delightful communal gardens.Recently redecorated this superbly located apartment offers a generous sized reception room with separate kitchen diner, spacious bedroom, fully tiled bathroom, wooden floors and neutral decor throughout. For transport London Bridge Tube and Train Station (Northern Line, Jubilee Line and overground trains) and Borough Station (northern Line) are moments away The ever vibrant Bermondsey Street, the green open spaces of Leather Market Gardens and Borough Market are all close by. This property also benefits from heating and hot water included in the rent.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Spacious Living Room • Small Ex- local authority block • Zone 1 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- London Bridge - 0.28 miles
- Southwark Borough Council Municipal Offices (Walworth Road) - 0.82 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 0.91 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.92 miles
- City of London School - 0.95 miles
- Walworth Academy - 0.97 miles
- Waterloo Station - 1.15 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 1.23 miles
- Liverpool Street Station - 1.27 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.7 miles
- Charing Cross Station - 1.76 miles
- City Lit - 1.78 miles
- Hackney College - 2.1 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 2.12 miles
- Victoria Station - 2.53 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.