Dyne Road NW6 • £365pw (£1581pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
**VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE**
This is a fantastic recently refurbished apartment on the first floor of a period conversion in Kilburn.
This is a fantastic recently refurbished apartment on the first floor of a period conversion in Kilburn.The apartment has been completed to a fantastic standard throughout with plenty of attention to detail. The lounge is a good size and benefits from a sunny balcony with large French doors affording lots of naturel light. The open plan kitchen is fully fitted and is finished with white gloss cabinets, dark stone effect work surfaces and chrome appliances. There is a dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. The bedrooms are both good sized doubles and overlook peaceful gardens; one of the bedrooms has a private balcony. The bathrooms are fully tiled and have bath and shower in one and large shower in the other. There are wood floors throughout, neutral decor, phone and cable points throughout.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Balcony • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- ICMP - 0.12 miles
- Kilburn Station - 0.23 miles
- West Hampstead - 0.61 miles
- Kilburn Park Station - 0.74 miles
- Willesden Green Station - 0.82 miles
- Finchley Road Station - 1.07 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 1.2 miles
- Maida Vale Station - 1.24 miles
- Swiss Cottage Station - 1.27 miles
- The American School in London - 1.33 miles
- Capital City Academy - 1.34 miles
- Paddington Academy - 1.38 miles
- The UCL Academy - 1.39 miles
- Hampstead Station - 1.43 miles
- St. John's Wood - 1.44 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"Having worked as an estate agent myself I was astounded by how professional and helpful Black Katz were. After my first conversation with Aidan he took time to get to know me and about our search. He then showed us properties that matched our requirements but which were quite different in location as we were not sure where we wanted to be. Him and Michal helped negotiate on the property we fell in love with as it was a bit over our budget with Aidan even coming out to introduce us to the landlord after the deal was done.
Gemma then took over all the paperwork and was friendly and helpful throughout the process replying quickly to all my emails. The entire process has gone swimmingly and we are delighted with our new flat."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.