EAGLE HOUSE-EAGLE WHARF ROAD N1 • £815pw (£3531pcm) • 3 Bedroom Apartment
3 Bedroom Apartment
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
Black Katz are pleased to offer this stunning newly refurbished split level three bedroom live/work warehouse apartment offering loft style features and an impressive amount of space. The apartment is situated in an ex warehouse and comprises a large open-plan living room, three generous double bedrooms and two bathrooms, a mix of wood floors and carpets, lovely exposed brick walls, floor to ceiling windows allowing in plenty of light. Eagle Wharf Road offers easy access to the City, via either Old Street or Angel station (Northern Line) and is ideally located for the amenities of Shoreditch, Hoxton and Islington.
**This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UKs leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies. Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard.**
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Arranged over two floors • Two Bathrooms • Private Development • Zone 1 • Floor to ceiling windows • Exposed Brick Work • Warehouse conversion
Places of Interest Locally
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 0.24 miles
- SAE Institute London - 0.6 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 0.79 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.8 miles
- Urdang Academy - 0.93 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.09 miles
- Chartered Institute Of Housing - 1.3 miles
- New River College Key Stage 3 Lough Road - 1.32 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.41 miles
- City of London School - 1.62 miles
- Saint Giles Colleges (London Central) - 1.7 miles
- Nuffield Health City Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.71 miles
- City Lit - 1.88 miles
- Mulberry School for Girls - 1.89 miles
- The City Academy, Hackney - 2.01 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
Really Helpful !
Really helpful when I needed to move flat at short notice. Professional, friendly and got me the flat I wanted! Thank you. Would recommend.
Isington Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.