PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Kendoa Road SW4 • £695 p.w (£3012pcm) • 3 Bedroom Apartment
3 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
-- Available 31st August--
Located enviably within minutes of Clapham North and Clapham High Street Stations and just of Claphams bustling High Street, this bright and airy three bedroomed property has been recently redecorated and offers a high specification throughout. Split over three levels, this beautiful property comprises of three double bedrooms, large living room, fully fitted modern kitchen and two tiled bathrooms (One en- suite) and very good storage.This beautiful property offers over 1160 Sq. Ft. of living and entertaining space.
(This property is offered only unfurnished).
E.P.C. RATING: D
Council Tax Band: D
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Luxury Appliances • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 2 • 5 weeks deposit • Two Bathrooms • Arranged over three floors • Gas Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Period features
Places of Interest Locally
- Clapham Manor Primary School - 0.38 miles
- Stockwell Park High School - 0.88 miles
- Jessop Primary School - 1.25 miles
- Water Babies South West London - 1.46 miles
- Belleville Primary School - 1.53 miles
- Hot Yoga South - 1.54 miles
- Cherubins Day Nursery - 1.6 miles
- Working Mums Daycare & Preschool - 1.63 miles
- Saint John the Divine Church of England Primary School - 1.63 miles
- George Shearing Community Centre - 1.66 miles
- The Charter School North Dulwich - 1.73 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.8 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 2.37 miles
- Harbour Club Chelsea - 2.42 miles
- Dulwich College - 2.43 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.