Enid Street SE16 • £470 p.w. (£2036pcm) • 3 Bedroom Flat
3 Bedroom Flat
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
** FULL TOUR AVAILABLE ON BLACKKATZ.COM **
Recently refurbished, this beautiful larger than average split level three double bedroomed apartment is situated on the first and second floor(Three floors in total) of this very well maintained and secure ex- local authority building. This brand new apartment benefits from bright and airy very well proportioned rooms with modern separate kitchen equipped with dishwasher, in built oven and microwave, contemporary bathroom with shower plus additional wc, larger than average lounge with access to a charming south facing balcony.
For transport Bermondsey Tube Station (Jubilee line) and London Bridge Tube and Train Station (Northern Line Jubilee line and overground) are the closest forms of transport. This beautiful property is perfect for professionals or students. The fashionable shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Bermondsey Street, Bermondsey Beer mile, The South Bank and Maltby market are all easily accessible.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Communal Gardens • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Balcony • Tiled bathroom • Balcony • South Facing • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Purpose built development • 5 weeks deposit • Managed By Black Katz
Places of Interest Locally
- Harris Academy Bermondsey - 0.25 miles
- Kintore Way Nursery School and Childrenâ€™s Centre - 0.27 miles
- Swimming Lessons London @ The Circle spa - 0.32 miles
- TaniaYogini - 0.32 miles
- Alma Primary School - 0.33 miles
- FlexiWellness - 0.38 miles
- The Nichlas Vilsmark Flower School - 0.44 miles
- Academy of Ideas - 0.46 miles
- Southwark Park Primary School - 0.62 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 0.72 miles
- London Art Portfolio - 0.76 miles
- Seven Islands Leisure Centre - 0.83 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 0.84 miles
- Bright Horizons Tabard Square Nursery and Preschool - 0.86 miles
- The Royal College Of Speech & Language Therapists - 0.93 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"Excellent service, they showed us around properties within the price range, that were exactly what we were looking for. The second house we saw was the one that we are moving into. Great service and always quick to respond to all our queries."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.