Esmond Road NW6 • £295pw (£1278pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
**VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE**
A wonderful one double bedroom apartment set on the first floor of a period property. The property has been recently decorated and consists of a large eat in kitchen, spacious lounge flooded with natural light, three piece bathroom suite and a double bedroom. The property is situated on a desirable tree lined residential street with Queens Park and Kilburn (Bakerloo line and Overground) providing the closest transport links and amenities. Available now with viewings highly recommended.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Carpets throughout • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Paddington Academy - 1 miles
- Westminster Academy - 1.26 miles
- Capital City Academy - 1.42 miles
- City of Westminster College - 1.61 miles
- London Business School - 1.88 miles
- Lansdowne College - 1.95 miles
- College of North West London - 2.07 miles
- Sylvia Young Theatre School - 2.2 miles
- Holland Park School - 2.35 miles
- Royal College Of Physicians - 2.53 miles
- West London College - 2.65 miles
- Christies Education - 2.74 miles
- Royal College of Art - 2.74 miles
- Euston Station - 2.88 miles
- Imperial College - 2.96 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.