Eton College Road NW3 • £510pw (£2210pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
This is an excellent two double bedroom apartment on the ground floor of a well maintained mansion block. The property is spacious throughout with stripped wood floors, high ceilings and has been newly decorated. You have a large lounge with double aspect windows two sofas and a dining table and chairs. The kitchen is fitted and has dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine. The kitchen is finished with dark stone work surfaces and dark wood cabinet doors. The bedrooms are both good size doubles with ample storage. The bathroom has bath and shower and is tiled. The rooms are all arranged of a good size hallway with the bedrooms being at opposite ends of the apartment. There is also a communal garden completing a great home. The property is located in a fantastic position between Belsize Park, Primrose Hill and Chalk Farm. In terms of transport you have the Northern Line from both Belsize Park and Chalk Farm and a short walk away you have the Jubilee Line from Swiss Cottage. You have a fantastic selection of bars, restaurants, shops and local amenities in the surrounding areas as well as the open spaces of Primrose Hill.
• Beautiful tree lined street • Stripped Wooden Floors Throughout • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 2 • Includes Heating and Hotwater • Tiled bathroom • Private Development • Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Granite work surfaces
Places of Interest Locally
- Octagon - 0.09 miles
- Haverstock School - 0.1 miles
- Creative Wiz Kids London - 0.1 miles
- Kumon Maths & English - 0.14 miles
- Ready Steady Go - 0.23 miles
- Poppins Daycare Nursery - 0.26 miles
- Natalie Koffman - Revive Health MRSS MTI ITEC Dip Sports LSSM - 0.26 miles
- The Caraf Centre - 0.29 miles
- Abcschool - 0.29 miles
- Harmood Children's Centre - 0.3 miles
- Busybumblebeesmontessori - 0.3 miles
- St Paul's CE Primary School - 0.35 miles
- Primrose Hill Primary School - 0.42 miles
- St Dominic Primary School - 0.45 miles
- Weedington Pre-school - 0.47 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"BRILLIANT EXERPIENCE! Aidan from BlackKatz was able to find the perfect property for me. He stuck to my budget and location requirements to ensure I was placed in the best available property. As I wasn't living in London at the time and travel was extortionate, Aidan made sure I only made one visit to view properties and also called me once a week with updates on my property search to ensure I was happy with the progress in finding the perfect flat. Even when other estate agents told me I would never find a place within my budget and in the area I was looking, Aidan promised me we could find somewhere! And he did exactly that! I would highly recommend this estate agents! Excellent company and even better people!"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.