Farnan Road - Farnan Lodge SW16 • £467 p.w (£2025pcm) • 4 Bedroom Apartment
4 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Stylish and contemporary and located on the top floor of this beautiful period building, this bright and airy property comprises of four bedrooms, two stylish bathrooms (one en suite)and an extremely large open plan reception room. The property also boasts wooden floors, carpeted bedrooms and neutral stylish decor throughout. For transport links Streatham Station (Overground) with direct links to London Bridge, Blackfriars and Elephant and Castle is minutes away.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Two Bathrooms • Private Development • Period Conversion • Juilette Balcony • Balcony • Zone 3 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- St Joseph's College - 0.84 miles
- Graveney School - 1.07 miles
- Nuffield Health Norbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.41 miles
- St Martin-in-the-Fields High School for Girls - 1.47 miles
- Harris Academy Merton - 1.52 miles
- Hot Yoga South - 1.7 miles
- Chestnut Grove Academy - 1.83 miles
- All Saints Church of England Junior School - 1.91 miles
- Saint Francis Xavier Sixth Form College - 2.05 miles
- Dulwich College - 2.06 miles
- Deaf First Within Oak Lodge School - 2.14 miles
- Harris City Academy Crystal Palace - 2.38 miles
- St Mary's Catholic Primary School, Clapham Common - 2.41 miles
- Nuffield Health Merton Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.44 miles
- Burntwood School - 2.47 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.