Farringdon Road EC1R EC1R • £525pw (£2275pcm) • 3 Bedroom Apartment
3 Bedroom Apartment
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
A selection of large three bedroom apartment located in one of the highest sought after areas of Farringdon Road in a purpose built development. The property offers three very good-sized double bedrooms, wood floors, a fully integrated kitchen with modern appliances, two sleek and contemporary tiled bathroom/shower room, a fantastic spacious lounge great for hosting with direct access to a large balcony and ample amounts for storage throughout the property.
Farringdon Road Offers a wide selection of shops, bars, Londons oldest gastro pubs, retail stores and much more. This Lovely apartment also benefits from being near by to Shoreditch and the financial hub of the City, the property is also walking distance to Chancery Lane, Russel Square, Holborn, Farringdon and Barbican Stations. The location also benefits all local universities giving Students easy access to UCL, KINGS, BERKBECK, CITY, SOAS and URDANG.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Roof Terrace • Balcony • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Double Height Ceilings • Private Development • Floor to ceiling windows • Purpose built development • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Urdang Academy - 0.23 miles
- Thomas Coram Centre - 0.52 miles
- Bloomsbury International English Language School - 0.68 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 0.7 miles
- City Lit - 0.8 miles
- City of London School - 0.94 miles
- Central Foundation Boysâ€™ School - 1 miles
- Dancebuzz - 1.43 miles
- London Waterloo Academy - 1.44 miles
- David Game College - 1.57 miles
- St Joseph's R C Primary School - 1.61 miles
- North London Music Academy - 1.62 miles
- SAE Institute London - 1.66 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 1.77 miles
- European School Of Economics - 1.88 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
Really Helpful !
Really helpful when I needed to move flat at short notice. Professional, friendly and got me the flat I wanted! Thank you. Would recommend.
Isington Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.