Fawe Park Road SW15 • £430 p.w. (£1864pcm) • 3 Bedroom Maisonette
3 Bedroom Maisonette
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Black Katz are proud to offer this charming recently three bedroom maisonette located on a beautiful quiet tree lined street in the heart of Putney. Arranged over two floors, on the first floor there are two bedrooms (one small double), spacious living room with semi open plan kitchen and a modern bathoom. There is access from the first floor to a charming garden. The upper floor is where the final double bedroom can be found.Period features and neutral decor, white walls and a mixture of wooden floors and cream carpets.
For transport, East Putney (District Line) is a five minute walk away. Putney Rail Station is also within walking distance. There are excellent bus links from Upper Richmond Road, Putney High Street and Putney Bridge Road which give access to all over the city. There is lots to do in the Putney area with a mixture of bars, cafe's, restaurants and convenience stores along and around Putney High Street.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Patio garden • Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Arranged over two floors • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Putney High School - 0.71 miles
- Southfields Community College - 1.09 miles
- Emanuel School - 1.31 miles
- The London Oratory School - 1.48 miles
- Kensington and Chelsea College - 1.65 miles
- London Academy Of Music & Dramatic Art - 2.14 miles
- Putney Vale Cemetery - 2.18 miles
- St Paul's Preparatory School - 2.34 miles
- Saint Paul's Girls School - 2.46 miles
- Latymer Upper School - 2.65 miles
- Imperial College London - 2.9 miles
- Royal College Of Music - 2.92 miles
- Ashbourne College - 2.96 miles
- Royal College of Art - 2.98 miles
- The Cardinal Vaughan Memorial School - 3.02 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.