Finchley Road NW3 • £360pw (£1560pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
We are delighted to offer for rent this fantastic two double bedroom apartment, set on the top floor of an imposing house conversion on Finchley Road. The apartment offers two double bedrooms, a spacious reception room, a separate kitchen and tiled bathroom with bath and shower. The apartment is carpeted throughout and has bright neutral decor. The property is located within five minutes’ walk of Finchley Road Underground Station (Jubilee and Metropolitan Line Zone 2) and across the road from Finchley Road and Frognal Station (London Overground). There is also the 02 centre which has a large supermarket as well as numerous bars, restaurants and a cinema. Finchley Road also has a number of buses which run in and out of central London frequently as well as a night bus service.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Tiled bathroom
Places of Interest Locally
- University College School Senior School - 0.19 miles
- Finchley Road - 0.37 miles
- Hampstead Station - 0.43 miles
- West Hampstead - 0.44 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 0.51 miles
- Swiss Cottage - 0.7 miles
- Belsize Park Station - 0.86 miles
- The UCL Academy - 0.87 miles
- ICMP - 0.9 miles
- Kilburn Station - 0.91 miles
- The American School in London - 1.2 miles
- Kilburn Park Station - 1.22 miles
- St. John's Wood Station - 1.25 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 1.4 miles
- Chalk Farm Station - 1.41 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"Having worked as an estate agent myself I was astounded by how professional and helpful Black Katz were. After my first conversation with Aidan he took time to get to know me and about our search. He then showed us properties that matched our requirements but which were quite different in location as we were not sure where we wanted to be. Him and Michal helped negotiate on the property we fell in love with as it was a bit over our budget with Aidan even coming out to introduce us to the landlord after the deal was done.
Gemma then took over all the paperwork and was friendly and helpful throughout the process replying quickly to all my emails. The entire process has gone swimmingly and we are delighted with our new flat."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.