PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Finchley Road NW3 • £285pw (£1235pcm) • Studio Apartment Apartment
Studio Apartment Apartment
**HEATING, ELECTRICITY and WATER INCLUDED**
**VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE**
Selection of newly refurbished studio apartments located short walk away from Finchley Road and Finchley Road & Frognal stations. The apartments are flooded with natural light and offer wooden floor and neutral decor throughout. Prices between: 250pw - 285pw The property is in the much sort after NW3 postcode of Finchley Road, within easy commute of Finchley Road o2 Cente and all of its offerings.
You are also just a short stroll from West Hampstead and beautiful open spaces of Hampstead. Transport links are excellent, with Finchley Road Underground [Jubilee Line Zone 2] and Finchley Road & Frognal [Overground Stratford Branch] is just a few minute stroll from your front door.
There are also fantastic bus routes both into and out of the city, offering 24 hour travel options, along with National Express offering long distance travel options from Finchley Road out of London.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Excellent decorative order • Inclusive gas, water, electricity
Places of Interest Locally
- ICMP - 1.05 miles
- North Bridge House - Nursery Hampstead - 1.13 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 1.23 miles
- Whitefield School - 1.36 miles
- Al-Sadiq & Al-Zahra Schools - 1.44 miles
- Guitar Lessons London : London Guitar Academy - 1.55 miles
- The UCL Academy - 1.6 miles
- The American School in London - 1.89 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 1.92 miles
- Parliament Hill School - 2.02 miles
- Hendon School - 2.03 miles
- Haverstock School - 2.07 miles
- Capital City Academy - 2.17 miles
- Primrose Hill Primary School - 2.36 miles
- Paddington Academy - 2.38 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"BRILLIANT EXERPIENCE! Aidan from BlackKatz was able to find the perfect property for me. He stuck to my budget and location requirements to ensure I was placed in the best available property. As I wasn't living in London at the time and travel was extortionate, Aidan made sure I only made one visit to view properties and also called me once a week with updates on my property search to ensure I was happy with the progress in finding the perfect flat. Even when other estate agents told me I would never find a place within my budget and in the area I was looking, Aidan promised me we could find somewhere! And he did exactly that! I would highly recommend this estate agents! Excellent company and even better people!"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.