Fitzjohns Avenue NW3 • £340pw (£1473pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
Fantastic contemporary studio flat located on a beautiful tree lined street in Hampstead. Set within a large Victorian house the property has a fully fitted kitchen, neutral decor, high ceilings and wood floors.
Fitzjohns Avenue is located within easy reach of the shops, bars, restaurants and cinemas of both Swiss Cottage and Finchley Road. The closest underground station is Hampstead.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- South Hampstead High School - 0.08 miles
- St Margaret's School - 0.96 miles
- Mecca Bingo Car Park - 1.04 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 1.43 miles
- Central London Shodokan Aikido - 1.49 miles
- London Business School - 1.6 miles
- Paddington Academy - 1.71 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 1.79 miles
- Queens Park Community School - 1.91 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 2.02 miles
- Highgate School - 2.05 miles
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School - 2.07 miles
- Euston Station - 2.17 miles
- Euston Station - 2.25 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 2.26 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
"My experience with Blackkatz was very pleasant. They did their best to find me a flat and were quite flexible with price negotiations. Dara Madden was very helpful and answered all my questions promptly. Overall, I was very happy with their services and would recommend the agency."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.