Flaxman Road SE5 • £315 p.w. (£1365pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
+VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Boasting size, quality and location this stunning apartment is situated on the first floor of this handsome period building. Flooded with natural light and all refurbished throughout this superb one double bedroomed apartment offers stylish and contemporary living. larger than average with underfloor heating, luxurious bathroom, tranquil double bedroom, larger than average open plan living space with modern kitchen with dishwasher.This beautiful property is perfectly formed and offers very well proportioned rooms with wooden flooring throughout.
Moments from Loughborough Junction station and the many delights of Brixton are easily accessible. The green open spaces of Brockwell Park, with its Lido and tennis courts are also close by.
** FULL TOUR AVAILABLE ON BLACKKATZ.COM **
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Wood Floors • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Period Conversion • Beautiful tree lined street • Walk in shower • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Jessop Primary School - 0.48 miles
- The Charter School - 0.92 miles
- Alleyn's School - 1.22 miles
- Harris Academy Peckham - 1.28 miles
- Dulwich Leisure Centre - 1.36 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.59 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 1.73 miles
- Saint Anthony's Catholic Primary School - 1.74 miles
- Dulwich College - 1.98 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 2.03 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 2.09 miles
- Harris Academy Bermondsey - 2.24 miles
- Saint Francis Xavier Sixth Form College - 2.32 miles
- Westminster School - 2.4 miles
- Queen Mother Sports Centre - 2.49 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.