Cheshire House, Fleet St EC4A • £325 pw (Includes gas, water and electric and bills). (£1408pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This beautiful completely redecorated larger than average one bedroomed apartment is superbly located to either Blackfriars Station (District & Circle lines & overground ), Chancery Lane Station (Central line), City Thames link(Overground) and Temple Station (District & Circle Lines). Boasting wooden floors throughout, slick stylish decor, contemporary brand new hotel style bathroom and an abundance of space and light in the extremely large open plan kitchen reception room. (Includes gas, water and electric bills).
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Open plan • Period Conversion • Zone 1 • Walk in shower
Places of Interest Locally
- City of London School - 0.4 miles
- St Clement Danes C Of E Primary School - 0.54 miles
- Waterloo Station - 0.81 miles
- Charing Cross Station - 0.89 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 1.11 miles
- London Bridge - 1.12 miles
- Liverpool Street Station - 1.13 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 1.2 miles
- Cleveland Street Car Park - 1.39 miles
- St Pancras International - 1.44 miles
- London Euston - 1.48 miles
- Hackney Community College - 1.64 miles
- Southwark Borough Council Municipal Offices (Walworth Road) - 1.68 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 1.78 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 1.9 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.