Gaisford Street NW5 • £385pw (£1668pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
This modern and recently refurbished first floor one double bedroom flat is set within a Victorian house conversion in the heart of Kentish Town. The property benefits from one double bedroom, open plan kitchen-lounge with a breakfast bar and floor to ceiling windows, wood floors, modern bathroom with a shower and ample storage space. Gaisford Street is situated moments from the extensive shops, bars and restaurants of Kentish Town Road and within easy reach of the amenities of Hampstead & Camden Town.
E.P.C. RATING: D
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Beautiful tree lined street • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 2 • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Period Conversion • Central Heating • Good decorative order
Places of Interest Locally
- Central London Shodokan Aikido - 0.13 miles
- North London Music Academy - 0.74 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 0.96 miles
- EC London English School and EC London 30+ (Adult English Centre) - 1.35 miles
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School - 1.38 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 1.63 miles
- Highgate School - 1.74 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.86 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 1.87 miles
- Cookery School at Little Portland Street - 2.14 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 2.14 miles
- European School Of Economics - 2.22 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 2.26 miles
- St Margaret's School - 2.34 miles
- City Lit - 2.4 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
I have been coming to Black Katz every year since I moved to London. This is the 8th year and the fourth flat which they have helped me find. The agents, management and admin staff are all very friendly, professional, efficient and understanding. Unlike other agencies, they listen to what you want and won't waste your time taking you to properties which do not meet or exceed your requirements. Once my offer had been accepted, the paper work was sent to me in a clear format and the process was very transparent and easy to complete.
Thank you Black Katz, specifically Caley, Zia and Dara for helping me find my perfect flat every time! I wouldn't and haven't gone elsewhere since I found them!
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.