Gascony Avenue NW6 • £340pw (£1473pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE
A two double bedroom apartment on the top floor of a period conversion in the heart of West Hampstead (Jubilee Line, Overground and Thameslink). The property has a comfortable lounge, two equal sized double bedrooms and a separate fitted kitchen and tiled bathroom. The decor is neutral throughout and the flooring is a combination of carpets in the lounge, bedroom and communal areas and tiles in the kitchen and bathroom. The excellent transport links, shops, bars, restaurants and amenities of West Hampstead are all a short walk away. Quick viewings are essential.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- ICMP London - The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance - 0.33 miles
- West Hampstead - 0.34 miles
- Kilburn Station - 0.5 miles
- Kilburn Park - 0.51 miles
- Finchley Road - 0.72 miles
- Harris Academy St John's Wood - 0.82 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 0.85 miles
- Swiss Cottage - 0.87 miles
- The American School in London - 0.95 miles
- Maida Vale - 0.95 miles
- University College School Senior School - 0.97 miles
- The UCL Academy - 0.99 miles
- St. John's Wood Station - 1.05 miles
- Nuffield Fitness & Wellbing Gym - 1.14 miles
- Paddington Academy - 1.21 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.