PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Glebe Road N8 • £285pw (£1235pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
A lovely 2 bedroom property located on the first floor of a large period house, this property offers two generous double bedrooms, an open plan kitchen lounge, mix of carpets and wood floors, ample amounts of storage space, high ceilings and some period features giving the property a lot of character.
Glebe Road is ideally situated a short walk from Crouch End high street with an abundance of superb shops, boutiques and other amenities, Hornsey Station is also nearby.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Double Height Ceilings • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Victorian conversion
Places of Interest Locally
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 0.13 miles
- Highgate Wood School - 0.77 miles
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 0.81 miles
- Park View School - 1.19 miles
- St Thomas More Catholic School - 1.35 miles
- Christ the King Roman Catholic Primary School - 1.36 miles
- Woodside High School - 1.42 miles
- Alexandra Park School - 1.44 miles
- Fortismere School - 1.57 miles
- Highgate School - 1.7 miles
- Bruce Grove Primary School - 1.91 miles
- Broomfield School - 2.08 miles
- City and Islington College - Centre for Business, Arts and Technology - 2.12 miles
- Acland Burghley School - 2.19 miles
- Stoke Newington School & Sixth Form - 2.32 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
"BRILLIANT EXERPIENCE! Aidan from BlackKatz was able to find the perfect property for me. He stuck to my budget and location requirements to ensure I was placed in the best available property. As I wasn't living in London at the time and travel was extortionate, Aidan made sure I only made one visit to view properties and also called me once a week with updates on my property search to ensure I was happy with the progress in finding the perfect flat. Even when other estate agents told me I would never find a place within my budget and in the area I was looking, Aidan promised me we could find somewhere! And he did exactly that! I would highly recommend this estate agents! Excellent company and even better people!"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.