Gleneagle Road SW16 • £410 p.w (£1776pcm) • 3 Bedroom Apartment
3 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This charming bright and airy period conversion is arranged over two floors and comprises of three double bedrooms, larger than average separate reception room, separate kitchen and modern bathroom. Boasting size (882 Sq.Ft) , quality and location this property marries period charm with contemporary features. This property ticks all the boxes and is perfectly located only moments from Streatham Train Station which offers you direct links into Elephant and Castle, Wimbledon and Kings Cross. Streatham High Street High offers bars, cafes, restaurants and various amenities is also easily accessible.
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Arranged over two floors • Period Conversion • Beautiful tree lined street • Period features
Places of Interest Locally
- Franciscan Primary School - 1.09 miles
- Norbury Manor Business & Enterprise College for Girls - 1.24 miles
- Cherubins Day Nursery - 1.38 miles
- The Norwood School - 1.53 miles
- Hot Yoga South - 1.54 miles
- Hornsby House School - 1.68 miles
- Holy Trinity C Of E Primary School - 1.72 miles
- Burntwood School - 2.15 miles
- Garfield Primary School - 2.15 miles
- Kingsdale Foundation School - 2.22 miles
- Dulwich Prep London - 2.23 miles
- All Saints Church of England Junior School - 2.23 miles
- Bumble Bee's Day Nursery - 2.29 miles
- Thomas's London Day School - 2.36 miles
- Honeywell Infant & Junior Schools - 2.41 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.