PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Goldhurst Terrace NW6 • £540pw (£2340pcm) • 3 Bedroom Flat
This is a fantastic three double bedroom apartment in the heart of West Hampstead. The property has a large lounge which leads out to a private roof terrace with lovely views over gardens. The kitchen is open plan with the lounge making for a great social space. The bedrooms are three good sized doubles with ample storage. There are two bathrooms, with one being en suite. The decor is neutral and there is a combination of wood floors and carpets. This is a great home perfectly located for West Hampstead and Finchley Road. The property is located in South Hampstead a short walk from both West Hampstead and Finchley Road. Both areas have fantastic transport links and local amenities and a wide range of bars and restaurants to suit all tastes. We now have the farmers market on a Saturday on the plaza at the new Thameslink station which provides a wide range of fresh produce. In terms of transport West Hampstead boasts some of the best connectivity in London with the Jubilee Line, Overground and Thameslink stations allowing quick access in and out of London. You also have the Metropolitan and Jubilee Line from Finchley Road. The North Circular A406 and M1 motorway are also within easy reach.
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Roof Terrace • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Arranged over two floors • Two Bathrooms • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- London Business School - 1.47 miles
- Camden Market - 1.63 miles
- Royal College Of Physicians - 1.97 miles
- Euston Underground Station - 2.29 miles
- Marble Arch Tube Station - 2.3 miles
- The Place - 2.5 miles
- King's Cross station - 2.62 miles
- Birkbeck, University of London - 2.64 miles
- Institute of Education - 2.68 miles
- Brent Cross Shopping Centre - 2.88 miles
- Royal College of Art - 2.95 miles
- London School of Economics and Political Science - 2.98 miles
- Royal College Of Music - 3.05 miles
- Imperial College London - 3.12 miles
- Trafalgar Square - 3.36 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.