Goodge Street W1T • £1050pw (£4550pcm) • 3 Bedroom Flat
3 Bedroom Flat
Refurbished to a very high standard this fantastic three double bedroom flat has a large open plan kitchen lounge, hard wood floors, luxury fully tiled bathroom, ensuite to master bedroom, bright neutral decor and good storage space.
Goodge Street is a very popular residential area moments from Oxford Street and Goodge Street Underground Station (Northern Line), UCL and SOAS. This property also has fantastic links into the City and the West End.
E.P.C. RATING: B
Council Tax Band: C
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Balcony • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order
Places of Interest Locally
- Cookery School at Little Portland Street - 0.22 miles
- Urban Golf | Soho - 0.47 miles
- European School Of Economics - 0.62 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 0.65 miles
- City Lit - 0.79 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 0.83 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.91 miles
- North London Music Academy - 1.29 miles
- Urban Golf | Smithfield - 1.48 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 1.56 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 1.6 miles
- City of London School - 1.74 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 1.93 miles
- Central London Shodokan Aikido - 1.97 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 2.01 miles
Contact the West End office on:
0207 267 1115
Quick response !
They were really efficients and helpfull with us. The workers are really nice, proactive and they give you really quick response about everything.
West End Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.