Goodge Street W1T • £895pw (£3878pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
Refurbished to a very high standard this fantastic two double bedroom flat has a large open plan kitchen lounge, hard wood floors, luxury fully tiled bathroom, bright neutral decor and good storage space. Goodge Street is a very popular residential area moments from Oxford Street and Goodge Street Underground Station (Northern Line), UCL and SOAS. This property also has fantastic links into the City and the West End.
E.P.C. RATING: B
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Zone 1
Places of Interest Locally
- Birkbeck, University of London - 0.2 miles
- Institute of Education - 0.32 miles
- The Place - 0.54 miles
- Royal College Of Physicians - 0.56 miles
- Royal College of Surgeons - 0.89 miles
- King's Cross station - 0.9 miles
- King's College London - 1.03 miles
- London School of Business and Finance - 1.05 miles
- London Business School - 1.2 miles
- City University London - 1.46 miles
- The City Of London School - 1.67 miles
- City of Westminster College - 1.73 miles
- Cass Business School - 1.9 miles
- Morley College - 1.9 miles
- Victoria Coach Station - 2.06 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
This was the first time I've used Black Katz and have had a positive experience right up until the end. Dara was my main point of contact and she was simply amazing. She was so thoughtful and quick to respond to any queries or concerns. If I was remaining in London longer I would definitely go back to Black Katz. Thanks for everything Black Katz team.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.