Gower Street WC1E • £450pw (£1950pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
A stunning two double bedroom apartment to rent located in the heart of Bloomsbury Russell Square. Set within a beautiful period building this split level property comprises of a spacious reception room with large sash windows and two good size double bedrooms with loads of natural light, wood floors and ample storage space.
Gower Street offers a wealth of excellent amenities as the shops, bars and restaurants of Bloomsbury and Clerkenwell are within close proximity. The nearest public transport links are King's Cross Station and Russell square.
For students UCL, SOAS and KINGS are all within walking distance.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Period Conversion • Zone 1
Places of Interest Locally
- Thomas Coram Centre - 0.57 miles
- Bloomsbury International English Language School - 0.62 miles
- Dancebuzz - 0.69 miles
- City Lit - 0.82 miles
- European School Of Economics - 0.89 miles
- North London Music Academy - 1 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 1.08 miles
- Urdang Academy - 1.12 miles
- London Waterloo Academy - 1.58 miles
- International Community School (Secondary Campus) - 1.62 miles
- City of London School - 1.69 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.71 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 1.78 miles
- The American School in London - 2.02 miles
- Central Foundation Boysâ€™ School - 2.06 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
I have been coming to Black Katz every year since I moved to London. This is the 8th year and the fourth flat which they have helped me find. The agents, management and admin staff are all very friendly, professional, efficient and understanding. Unlike other agencies, they listen to what you want and won't waste your time taking you to properties which do not meet or exceed your requirements. Once my offer had been accepted, the paper work was sent to me in a clear format and the process was very transparent and easy to complete.
Thank you Black Katz, specifically Caley, Zia and Dara for helping me find my perfect flat every time! I wouldn't and haven't gone elsewhere since I found them!
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.