PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Grafton Way WC1E • £525pw (£2275pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
A large two double bedroom flat set on the 4th floor in Euston . This property has a modern kitchen and bathroom, neutral decor, large lounge and good storage space. The flat is situated between Tottenham Court Road and Gower Street which is a very short walk to a wide choice of underground stations, the West End and St Pancras International.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Laminate Flooring • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Private Development • Zone 1 • Purpose built development
Places of Interest Locally
- Cleveland Street Car Park - 0.31 miles
- Virgin Trains - 0.32 miles
- Euston Station - 0.32 miles
- St Pancras International - 0.65 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 0.67 miles
- Jane Packer Flower School - 0.73 miles
- Covent Garden Station - 0.95 miles
- Royal Artillery Memorial - 1.65 miles
- St. James's Park London Underground Station - 1.74 miles
- Waterloo Station - 1.8 miles
- The City Of London School - 1.85 miles
- Gatwick Express - 1.97 miles
- Victoria Station - 2.05 miles
- Victoria Coach Station - 2.27 miles
- Liverpool Street Station - 2.39 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
Really Helpful !
Really helpful when I needed to move flat at short notice. Professional, friendly and got me the flat I wanted! Thank you. Would recommend.
Isington Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.