Kittiwake Court.Great Dover Street SE1 • £395 p.w.(Includes water rates). (£1711pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Black Katz London Bridge Office are please to offer to the market this superbly located two bedroomed, two bathroomed apartment within Kittiwake Court on Great Dover Street. This beautiful apartment comprises of a large open plan kitchen/reception room with two south facing windows flooding this apartment with loads of natural light. Two stylish bathrooms (one en-suite), two double bedrooms and with wooden floors throughout and good storage. This property also includes water rates and benefits from a communal roof terrace. This contemporary apartment lies close to Borough Market, London Bridge and the River Thames.
For transport Borough tube station is minutes away and London Bridge Tube and Train station can be reached in approximately 5 minutes.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Dishwasher • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Open plan • Two Bathrooms • Juilette Balcony • Including water rates • Zone 1 • South Facing • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind
Places of Interest Locally
- London Bridge Station - 0.4 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 0.61 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.63 miles
- Southwark Borough Council Municipal Offices (Walworth Road) - 0.69 miles
- City of London School - 0.81 miles
- Waterloo Station - 0.85 miles
- Liverpool Street Station - 1.35 miles
- St Clement Danes C Of E Primary School - 1.44 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.45 miles
- Charing Cross Station - 1.48 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 1.82 miles
- Hackney Community College - 2.16 miles
- Gatwick Express - 2.21 miles
- Victoria Station - 2.23 miles
- Cleveland Street Car Park - 2.36 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"Excellent service, they showed us around properties within the price range, that were exactly what we were looking for. The second house we saw was the one that we are moving into. Great service and always quick to respond to all our queries."
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.