Greyhound Lane SW16 • £530 p.w. (£2296pcm) • 4 Bedroom Flat
4 Bedroom Flat
This beautiful 4 bedroomed flat is situated in the heart of Streatham, minutes away from all local amenities and the green spaces of Streatham Common Park. Also, Streatham Common station and Streatham station are just moments away. The property benefits of high ceilings, wooden floors, double glazing windows. It comprises of 4 large double bedrooms, a large reception area with big bay windows, separate modern kitchen diner, fully tiled bathroom and private large patio garden.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Garden • Laminate Flooring • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Victorian conversion • High ceilings • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- St Leonard's Church of England Primary School, Streatham - 0.57 miles
- Bishop Thomas Grant School - 0.67 miles
- Graveney School - 0.87 miles
- St Joseph's College - 1.05 miles
- Harris Academy Merton - 1.11 miles
- Nuffield Health Norbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.15 miles
- Hot Yoga South - 1.89 miles
- St Martin-in-the-Fields High School for Girls - 1.92 miles
- Chestnut Grove Academy - 1.99 miles
- The Archbishop Lanfranc Academy - 2.01 miles
- All Saints Church of England Junior School - 2.01 miles
- Nuffield Health Merton Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.1 miles
- Saint Francis Xavier Sixth Form College - 2.3 miles
- Deaf First Within Oak Lodge School - 2.3 miles
- Bumble Bee's Day Nursery - 2.38 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.