GROVE HOUSE-TUDOR ROAD E9 • £575pw (£2491pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
Black Katz are pleased to offer this fantastic loft style two bedroom property situated by London Fields in a warehouse conversion. With a combination of modern and very original features the property is extremely spacious, offering two large bedrooms, two bathrooms, a modern kitchen, a fantastic living area and a balcony. Tudor Grove is located between London Fields and Victoria Park and is well located for access to London Fields overground station and Bethnal Green underground station is also within easy reach.
**This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UK’s leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies. Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard.**
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Balcony • Open plan • Two Bathrooms • Private Development • Balcony • Zone 2 • Exposed Brick Work • Warehouse conversion • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- East London Piano Ltd - 0.19 miles
- Saint John of Jerusalem Church of England Primary School - 0.2 miles
- FountNursery - 0.22 miles
- The Urswick School - 0.34 miles
- Flamenco Guitarrista - 0.37 miles
- Co-op Childcare Hackney - 0.54 miles
- Cardinal Pole Catholic School - 0.59 miles
- The City Academy, Homerton - 0.66 miles
- The Kings Academy - 0.78 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 0.82 miles
- Kenneth Avery-Clark - 0.89 miles
- Happy Nest Nursery - 0.91 miles
- SAE Institute London - 0.99 miles
- Clapton Girls Academy - 1.03 miles
- Old Ford Primary Academy - 1.08 miles
Contact the Hackney office on:
0207 713 7337
Would not hesitate to use !
Black Karz were the only estate agent that really listened to what we needed, and helped us find our dream rental. Their communication was good, honest and all the staff are really nice, genuine people. Would not hesitate to use them for our next move in rented accommodation!
Hackney Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.