PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
GROVE HOUSE-TUDOR ROAD E9 • £508pw (£2200pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
Black Katz are pleased to offer this fantastic two bedroom property situated by London Fields in a warehouse conversion. This larger than normal two double bedroom property has a combination of modern and very original features, the property is extremely spacious and offers a tiled bathroom, a modern kitchen, spacious lounge with fantastic living area and exposed brick work, parkay flooring and a balcony. Tudor Grove is located between London Fields and Victoria Park and is well located for access to London Fields overground station and Bethnal Green underground station is also within easy reach.
**pictures of a similar property in the development**
**This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UK’s leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies. Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard.**
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Balcony • Beautiful tree lined street • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 2 • 5 weeks deposit • Tiled bathroom • Private Development • Warehouse conversion • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Floor to ceiling windows • Exposed Brick Work
Places of Interest Locally
- KB Personal Training Hackney - 0.15 miles
- East London Piano Ltd - 0.19 miles
- Fount Nursery - 0.22 miles
- FountHackney - 0.24 miles
- Orchard Primary School - 0.25 miles
- The Urswick School - 0.34 miles
- Flamenco Guitarrista - 0.37 miles
- Mowlem Children and Family Centre - 0.39 miles
- Gayhurst Community School - 0.42 miles
- The Shoemaking School Ltd - 0.42 miles
- Grace Montessori School - 0.42 miles
- London Music School - 0.43 miles
- Saint Elizabeth Roman Catholic Primary School - 0.49 miles
- First Class Learning Cambridge Heath - 0.49 miles
- Morningside Primary School - 0.5 miles
Contact the Hackney office on:
0207 713 7337
Would not hesitate to use !
Black Karz were the only estate agent that really listened to what we needed, and helped us find our dream rental. Their communication was good, honest and all the staff are really nice, genuine people. Would not hesitate to use them for our next move in rented accommodation!
Hackney Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.