Hampden Road N8 • £288pw (£1248pcm) • 1 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
1 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
Set on the first floor of a period house this one double bedroom apartment has wood floors, high ceilings, neutral decor, good size bedroom with good storage space, open plan kitchen lounge and a tiled bathroom with shower.
Hampden Road is set in an excellent location on the Harringay Ladder, close to the amenities and transport links of Turnpike Lane and Hornsey, while Ducketts common is close by, whilst Alexandra Palace and Finsbury Park regularly hold events.
E.P.C. RATING: D
Council Tax Band: B
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Wood Floors • Fitted Kitchen • Zone 2 • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Central Heating
Places of Interest Locally
- Busy Bunnies - 0.16 miles
- English School - 0.17 miles
- Smart Learners' Club - 0.17 miles
- Quest For Education - 0.24 miles
- "Harpist in London" - 0.3 miles
- Nat Yelverton Music Tuition - 0.32 miles
- Saint John Vianney Roman Catholic Primary School - 0.36 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 0.42 miles
- Woodlands Park Nursery School & Children Centre - 0.56 miles
- Rock Vocal Coach London - 0.56 miles
- music teacher - 0.59 miles
- Hornsey School for Girls - 0.62 miles
- Park View School - 0.62 miles
- sign and rhyme - 0.62 miles
- GUITAR LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.74 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
I have been coming to Black Katz every year since I moved to London. This is the 8th year and the fourth flat which they have helped me find. The agents, management and admin staff are all very friendly, professional, efficient and understanding. Unlike other agencies, they listen to what you want and won't waste your time taking you to properties which do not meet or exceed your requirements. Once my offer had been accepted, the paper work was sent to me in a clear format and the process was very transparent and easy to complete.
Thank you Black Katz, specifically Caley, Zia and Dara for helping me find my perfect flat every time! I wouldn't and haven't gone elsewhere since I found them!
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.