Handforth Road SW9 • £380 p.w (£1646pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
**FULL TOUR AVAILABLE ON BLACKKATZ.COM **
Situated on the first floor of a charming period conversion, this two bedroom flat consists of two double bedrooms, modern tiled bathroom, and spacious open plan living room and fully fitted kitchen. This lovely property also benefits from a private balcony off the master bedroom. This property is located within minutes of Oval Station and just off Clapham Road with easy access to all local amenities.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Balcony • Period Conversion • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Lambeth School of Art - 0.58 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 1.25 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 1.31 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 1.34 miles
- Westminster School - 1.44 miles
- Jessop Primary School - 1.44 miles
- Clapham Manor Primary School - 1.47 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 1.47 miles
- Queen Mother Sports Centre - 1.52 miles
- Walworth Academy - 1.6 miles
- The Charter School North Dulwich - 1.88 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 2.04 miles
- The Circle Gym and Spa - 2.24 miles
- Working Mums Daycare & Preschool - 2.26 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.31 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.