Harewood Avenue NW1 • £380pw (£1646pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
Set on the 1st floor of a period house this recently decorated two double bedroom flat has a fitted kitchen, neutral decor, lovely big floor to ceiling sash windows and good storage space.
Harewood Avenue is close to a range of shops, bars and restaurants in and around Baker Street & Marylebone, with the tranquil surroundings of the Regents Park also within walking distance.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Period Conversion • Zone 1
Places of Interest Locally
- Abercorn School - 0.19 miles
- King Solomon Academy - 0.23 miles
- Gateway Academy - 0.28 miles
- Seymour Leisure Centre - 0.39 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 0.45 miles
- International Community School (Secondary & Diploma Campus) - 0.47 miles
- St John's Wood Pre-Preparatory School - 0.48 miles
- St Marylebone School - 0.59 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 0.59 miles
- Simply Dancing Ltd - 0.6 miles
- European School Of Economics - 0.81 miles
- Meditation Classes - 0.87 miles
- Portland Place School - 0.9 miles
- The American School in London - 0.91 miles
- London Speech Therapy, Psychology and Allied Services - 0.94 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
Really quick response !
They were really efficients and helpfull with us. The workers are really nice, proactive and they give you really quick response about everything.
Camden Office All Agents 5 Stars.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.