Haverstock Hill NW3 • £320pw (£1386pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
Located in a highly sought-after area of Belsize Park, this recently refurbished top floor one double bedroom flat has a large lounge, modern high gloss white kitchen, tiled bathroom with shower and good storage space. Haverstock Hill is a highly sought-after residential area with a charming range of local amenities and is also close to the cosmopolitan shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead High Street and the open green spaces of Hampstead Heath and Primrose Hill.
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Garden • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Zone 2
Places of Interest Locally
- South Hampstead High School - 0.55 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 0.68 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 0.94 miles
- St Margaret's School - 1.11 miles
- Central London Shodokan Aikido - 1.14 miles
- Victoria Road Toilets - 1.52 miles
- Mecca Bingo Car Park - 1.53 miles
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School - 1.57 miles
- Highgate School - 1.59 miles
- The Educational and Cultural Center I.R. Iran - 1.84 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 2.13 miles
- Euston - 2.13 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 2.14 miles
- Paddington Academy - 2.16 miles
- EC London 30+ - 2.17 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
Really quick response !
They were really efficients and helpfull with us. The workers are really nice, proactive and they give you really quick response about everything.
Camden Office All Agents 5 Stars.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.