Heathfield Park NW2 • £272pw (£1175pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
This beautifully presented one bedroom apartment is set on first floor of charming modern development located stone throw away from all the trendy bars, restaurants and shops of Willesden Green. With stylish décor throughout, the property offers wealth of entertaining space with wonderful open plan reception room with modern kitchen, generous size double bedroom with plenty of storage space and fully tiled bathroom. The apartment is flooded with natural light and benefits from neutral decor throughout and combination of wooden floor and carpet. The property is located seconds away from Willesden Green station (Jubilee line) and all local amenities.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Washer Dryer • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Private Development • Juilette Balcony • Floor to ceiling windows • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Queens Park Community School - 0.53 miles
- Islamia Primary School - 0.86 miles
- Mecca Bingo Car Park - 1.2 miles
- A Home To Grow Childminders - 1.29 miles
- Victoria Road Toilets - 1.31 miles
- John Kelly Boys' Technology College - 1.32 miles
- The Educational and Cultural Center I.R. Iran - 1.55 miles
- The Swaminarayan School - 1.56 miles
- St Margaret's School - 1.63 miles
- Paddington Academy - 2.01 miles
- Oakington Manor Primary School - 2.05 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 2.06 miles
- West Hendon Clinic - 2.31 miles
- St Clement & St James C Of E Primary School - 2.68 miles
- Harrow Road Toilets - 2.7 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.