Hercules Street N7 • £350pw (£1516pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
A great two bedroom flat set on the first floor of a Victorian conversion. This property comprises from an open plan kitchen lounge with tiled flooring, modern integrated kitchen, two double bedrooms, tiled bathroom and access to a large private roof terrace.
Hercules Street is conveniently located close to local shops and amenities on Holloway Road and Hornsey Road, while the fashionable boutiques, cafes and restaurants of Upper Street are within close proximity. cafes and restaurants of Upper Street and Camden Road are within close proximity.
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Good decorative order • Roof Terrace • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Period Conversion • Zone 2
Places of Interest Locally
- Acland Burghley School - 0.84 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 1.4 miles
- Highgate School - 1.55 miles
- Stoke Newington School & Sixth Form - 1.55 miles
- North London Music Academy - 1.74 miles
- Nuffield Health Islington Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.74 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 1.94 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 1.95 miles
- De Beauvoir Primary School - 1.98 miles
- Chartered Institute Of Housing - 2.14 miles
- The Bath House - 2.16 miles
- Urdang Academy - 2.29 miles
- SAE Institute London - 2.4 miles
- Nuffield Health Bloomsbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.44 miles
- Saint Scholastica's Roman Catholic Primary School - 2.49 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
I have been coming to Black Katz every year since I moved to London. This is the 8th year and the fourth flat which they have helped me find. The agents, management and admin staff are all very friendly, professional, efficient and understanding. Unlike other agencies, they listen to what you want and won't waste your time taking you to properties which do not meet or exceed your requirements. Once my offer had been accepted, the paper work was sent to me in a clear format and the process was very transparent and easy to complete.
Thank you Black Katz, specifically Caley, Zia and Dara for helping me find my perfect flat every time! I wouldn't and haven't gone elsewhere since I found them!
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.