Drake Apartments - 26 Heygate Street SE17 • £650 p.w. (£2816pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
This stunning spacious south facing two bedroomed apartment is situated on the fifth floor of this highly desirable and brand new private development with 24 hour concierge, communal gardens and residents gym. Contemporary and modern and flooded with natural light this beautiful property is fitted with all the modern conveniences and boasts very good storage and a charming balcony. Wooden floors through, slick contemporary decor throughout, larger than average open plan high specification kitchen reception room and luxury bathroom). This apartment is superbly located to Elephant and Castle tube and train station (Bakerloo line, Northern line and overground).Zone 1 and 2.
E.P.C. RATING: B
Council Tax Band: F
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Balcony • Wood Floors • Luxury Appliances • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • 5 weeks deposit • Open plan • 24 hour Concierge • Private Development • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • Excellent decorative order • Floor to ceiling windows
Places of Interest Locally
- Southwark Borough Council Municipal Offices (Walworth Road) - 0.11 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.55 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 0.62 miles
- Walworth Academy - 0.84 miles
- London Bridge - 0.94 miles
- Waterloo Station - 1.02 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.05 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 1.29 miles
- City of London School - 1.34 miles
- Westminster School - 1.43 miles
- Charing Cross Station - 1.65 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 1.67 miles
- City Lit - 1.87 miles
- Liverpool Street Station - 1.93 miles
- Victoria Station - 2.07 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.