PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
High Street N8 • £267pw (£1157pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
Charming one bedroom flat on Hornsey High Street. It is bright and neutrally decorated with high ceilings and laminate flooring throughout, has a lovely open plan living space and a large double bedroom. The flat has just been refurbished throughout and works well for a couple who want to be near to everything. Fantastic location, just moments from all the shops on the high street and a ten minute walk to Crouch End Broadway with all its trendy shops and eateries. Transport options are numerous with the Hornsey Train Station that goes into Moorgate just five minutes walk away and Turnpike Lane (Piccadilly Line) ten minutes down the road or a short bus journey. There are many bus links to central London as well as local stations; Finsbury Park and Highgate.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Laminate Flooring • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Open plan • Double Height Ceilings
Places of Interest Locally
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 0.08 miles
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 0.67 miles
- Highgate Wood School - 0.84 miles
- Park View School - 1.12 miles
- St Thomas More School - 1.22 miles
- Alexandra Park School - 1.26 miles
- Woodside High School - 1.3 miles
- St James C of E Primary School - 1.41 miles
- Christ the King Roman Catholic Primary School - 1.51 miles
- Fortismere School - 1.52 miles
- Highgate School - 1.78 miles
- Bruce Grove Primary School - 1.88 miles
- Broomfield School - 1.94 miles
- Nuffield Health Friern Barnet Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.21 miles
- City and Islington College - Centre for Business, Arts and Technology - 2.27 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
I have been coming to Black Katz every year since I moved to London. This is the 8th year and the fourth flat which they have helped me find. The agents, management and admin staff are all very friendly, professional, efficient and understanding. Unlike other agencies, they listen to what you want and won't waste your time taking you to properties which do not meet or exceed your requirements. Once my offer had been accepted, the paper work was sent to me in a clear format and the process was very transparent and easy to complete.
Thank you Black Katz, specifically Caley, Zia and Dara for helping me find my perfect flat every time! I wouldn't and haven't gone elsewhere since I found them!
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.