Howitt Road NW3 • £292pw (£1265pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
Set within a Victorian house and within minutes to Belsize Park Tube this apartment has an open plan kitchen/lounge, modern fully tiled kitchen and good storage space.
Howitt Road is just a three minute walk to Belsize Park village shops, cafe, restaurants and Belsize Park Underground Station.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Open plan • Period Conversion • Zone 2
Places of Interest Locally
- South Hampstead High School - 0.59 miles
- The UCL Academy - 0.64 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 0.65 miles
- University College School Senior School - 0.73 miles
- The American School in London - 1.15 miles
- Acland Burghley School - 1.2 miles
- North London Music Academy - 1.38 miles
- ICMP - 1.63 miles
- Highgate School - 1.69 miles
- King Solomon Academy - 1.95 miles
- Abercorn School - 1.97 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 2.03 miles
- Paddington Academy - 2.09 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 2.28 miles
- European School Of Economics - 2.39 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
"From being shown around the flat to being put through the letting process everyone at Black Katz was very helpful and keen to answer my (many) questions. I was looking for myself and my other half and I was by myself for most of the process - they did everything to alleviate my fears and facilitated meeting the landladies etc. Would highly recommend!"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.