PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Kingdon Road NW6 • £360pw (£1560pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
We are delighted to offer for rent this one bedroom apartment set on the first floor of a delightful period conversion on one of West Hampstead's most sought after roads.
The accommodation comprises: A bright, airy reception room, a generous double bedroom, large eat-in kitchen and a bathroom.
Added benefits include plenty of natural light, neutral decor, and wood flooring throughout.
Situated a stone's throw from the ever popular West End Lane with it's array of shops, supermarkets, pubs, bars and restaurants. There are excellent transport links including West Hampstead Underground (Jubilee Line), over ground and Thameslink. Immediate viewings recommended.
E.P.C. RATING: D
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- West Hampstead - 0.21 miles
- Kilburn Station - 0.51 miles
- ICMP - 0.51 miles
- Finchley Road Station - 0.59 miles
- University College School Senior School - 0.59 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 0.73 miles
- Hampstead Station - 0.8 miles
- Swiss Cottage Station - 0.89 miles
- Kilburn Park Station - 1 miles
- The UCL Academy - 1.05 miles
- Willesden Green Station - 1.21 miles
- The American School in London - 1.23 miles
- Belsize Park Station - 1.24 miles
- Nuffield Health Brondesbury Park Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.27 miles
- St. John's Wood Station - 1.3 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"Having worked as an estate agent myself I was astounded by how professional and helpful Black Katz were. After my first conversation with Aidan he took time to get to know me and about our search. He then showed us properties that matched our requirements but which were quite different in location as we were not sure where we wanted to be. Him and Michal helped negotiate on the property we fell in love with as it was a bit over our budget with Aidan even coming out to introduce us to the landlord after the deal was done.
Gemma then took over all the paperwork and was friendly and helpful throughout the process replying quickly to all my emails. The entire process has gone swimmingly and we are delighted with our new flat."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.