PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Iverson Road NW6 • £450pw (£1950pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
***Roof Terrace / Available September*** Black Katz are pleased to be marketing this bright and airy apartment set over the top two floors of a period conversion in West Hampstead. You have a spacious lounge with space for a large sofa and dining table and four chairs. The kitchen is a good size and has washing machine, fridge freezer, gas hobs and oven. The apartment is arranged with the lounge, kitchen, bathroom and roof terrace on the first floor and the two bedrooms on the top floor. The bedrooms are separated by a store space, one being at the front of the building and the other to the rear. The bathroom has bath and shower and is tiled. The roof terrace is south facing and perfect for barbecues and socialising but peaceful enough at the rear of the building for a quiet escape.
E.P.C. RATING: D
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Roof Terrace • Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Period Conversion • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room
Places of Interest Locally
- West Hampstead - 0.25 miles
- ICMP London - The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance - 0.28 miles
- Kilburn Station - 0.32 miles
- Finchley Road - 0.72 miles
- University College School Senior School - 0.82 miles
- Kilburn Park - 0.83 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 0.88 miles
- Swiss Cottage - 0.97 miles
- Hampstead - 1.04 miles
- The Educational and Cultural Center I.R. Iran - 1.04 miles
- Willesden Green Station - 1.06 miles
- Nuffield Fitness & Wellbing Gym - 1.07 miles
- The UCL Academy - 1.12 miles
- The American School in London - 1.2 miles
- Maida Vale - 1.27 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.