Kilburn Lane W9 • £254pw (£1100pcm) • Studio Apartment Studio
Studio Apartment Studio
Black Katz are pleased to offer a range of brand new studio apartments within a period conversion in Queens Park (Bakerloo Line). The properties have been refurbished to a fantastic standard throughout with modern kitchens and bathrooms, wood flooring and double glazed windows.
The excellent transport links and amenities of Queens Park are a moment away.
*** Prices from £875 pcm - £1200 pcm ***
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Zone 2
Places of Interest Locally
- St Augustines C Of E Primary School - 0.51 miles
- The Parish of Saint James, West Hampstead - 1.11 miles
- The American School in London - 1.17 miles
- London Business School - 1.92 miles
- Sylvia Young Theatre School - 2.08 miles
- Regent's Park Open Air Theatre - 2.18 miles
- Haverstock School - 2.28 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 2.35 miles
- English Folk Dance and Song Society - 2.37 miles
- Royal College of Art - 2.42 miles
- Kensington Olympia Railway Station - 2.42 miles
- West London College - 2.54 miles
- Imperial College London - 2.63 miles
- Garfunkel's - 2.92 miles
- London Academy Of Music & Dramatic Art - 2.96 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"Gemma has been very kind and very keen on every aspect. She has been fast answering to all the queries I had, a perfect intermediary between me and the landlord."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.