Whitehouse Apartments, Belvedere Road. SE1 • £460 p.w. (£1994pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This beautiful two double bedroomed, two bathroomed apartment is located on the second floor of this highly desirable private development, moments away from The Royal Festival Hall and The London Eye. This bright and airy apartment compromises of two double bedrooms with bespoke wardrobes, generous separate reception room and separate kitchen (Dishwasher and washer drier) two modern bathrooms (one en-suite) and good storage.
Residents have access to communal facilities which include gym, sauna, swimming pool, steam room, jacuzzi and charming communal roof terrace with views of The London Eye and Big Ben and further benefiting from a 24hr Concierge service. This apartment is centrally located near Waterloo station, providing excellent transport links for South Bank, City, Canary Wharf and West End. The rent also includes electricity, hot water and heating bills.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Communal Gardens • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Roof Terrace • Washer Dryer • Residents Gym • Residents Swimming Pool • Underground Parking • Double Height Ceilings • 24 hour Conierge • Two Bathrooms • Private Development • Includes Heating and Hotwater • Zone 1 • En suite bathroom • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Waterloo Station - 0.17 miles
- Charing Cross Station - 0.49 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 0.58 miles
- St Clement Danes C Of E Primary School - 0.61 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.66 miles
- City Lit - 0.71 miles
- City of London School - 0.82 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 1.06 miles
- London Bridge Station - 1.22 miles
- Southwark Borough Council Municipal Offices (Walworth Road) - 1.25 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.26 miles
- Cleveland Street Car Park - 1.44 miles
- Victoria Station - 1.44 miles
- Royal Artillery Memorial - 1.61 miles
- Liverpool Street Station - 1.7 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
Excellent, prompt and efficient service. I highly recommend Black Katz London Bridge. I have used them for a few years and I have always been pleased with their service.
London Bridge Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.