Metro Apartments. Lewisham High Street SE13 • £345 p.w. (£1495pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Flooded with natural light this stylish and contemporary two double bedroomed luxury apartment has been recently redecorated to the highest of standards.Set back from the high street and benefiting from size, quality and location and all with the added bonus of a charming communal roof terrace. Superbly located to moments walk from Lewisham Station Zone 2 (D.L.R and Overgound), offering fantastic direct links to Canary Wharf, London Bridge, Victoria, Charing Cross and the City and an extensive local bus network. Lewisham High Street offers an abundance of shops, restaurants, cafes and supermarkets such as Marks and Spencers. The many delights and attractions of Greenwich and Blackheath are also near by.
E.P.C. RATING: B
• Wood Floors • Luxury Appliances • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Balcony • Private Development • Zone 2 • Period features
Places of Interest Locally
- Christ the King Sixth Form College - 0.34 miles
- All Saints Church of England Primary School - 0.75 miles
- Saint Stephen's Church of England Primary (VA) Primary School - 0.86 miles
- St Ursula's Convent Secondary School - 0.93 miles
- Brindishe Manor School - 0.95 miles
- Alpha Meridian College - 1.08 miles
- The John Roan - 1.34 miles
- Crossways Academy - 1.35 miles
- Cutty Sark Gardens Toilets - 1.35 miles
- Haberdashers' Aske's Hatcham College (Pepys Road site) - 1.46 miles
- Thomas Tallis School - 1.59 miles
- Charlton Road Toilets - 1.64 miles
- Saint Luke's Church of England Primary School and Nursery - 1.92 miles
- Hatcham Temple Grove Primary School - 1.98 miles
- Sherington Primary School - 1.98 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.