Metro Apartments. Lewisham High Street SE13 • £230 p.w. (£996pcm) • Studio Apartment Apartment
Studio Apartment Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Boasting over 450 sq.ft (42 sq. metres) and flooded with natural light, this larger than average double studio has been recently redecorated to the highest of standards.Offering very well proportioned rooms and located on the third (Top) floor of this amazing brand new development of 14 apartments with the added bonus of a beautiful communal roof terrace . Superbly located moments walk from Lewisham Station Zone 2 (D.L.R and Overgound), offering fantastic direct links to Canary Wharf, London Bridge, Victoria, Charing Cross and the City and an extensive local bus network. Lewisham High Street offers an abundance of shops, restaurants, cafes and supermarkets such as Marks and Spencers. The many delights and attractions of Greenwich and Blackheath are also near by.
(Professionals only due to mortgage constraints).
E.P.C. RATING: B
• Stripped Wooden Floors Throughout • Luxury Appliances • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Roof Terrace • Private Development • Walk in shower • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind
Places of Interest Locally
- Christ the King Sixth Form College - 0.36 miles
- All Saints Church of England Primary School - 0.76 miles
- Saint Stephen's Church of England Primary (VA) Primary School - 0.82 miles
- St Ursula's Convent Secondary School - 0.91 miles
- Brindishe Manor School - 0.99 miles
- Alpha Meridian College - 1.05 miles
- Crossways Academy - 1.31 miles
- Cutty Sark Gardens Toilets - 1.33 miles
- The John Roan - 1.33 miles
- Haberdashers' Aske's Hatcham College (Pepys Road site) - 1.42 miles
- Thomas Tallis School - 1.61 miles
- Charlton Road Toilets - 1.65 miles
- Saint Luke's Church of England Primary School and Nursery - 1.9 miles
- Hatcham Temple Grove Primary School - 1.94 miles
- Sherington Primary School - 1.99 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"Excellent service, they showed us around properties within the price range, that were exactly what we were looking for. The second house we saw was the one that we are moving into. Great service and always quick to respond to all our queries."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.