PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Burbage Close SE1 • £320 p.w. (£1387pcm) • 3 Bedroom Apartment
3 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Recently refurbished, three double bedroom apartment (No Reception room) on the second floor of a very well maintained ex- local authority building. Property benefits from bright and airy very well proportioned rooms, modern kitchen, neutral decor throughout, modern shower room, separate toilet and charming balcony. Burbage Close is moments away from Borough tube Station and less then 10 minutes walk from London Bridge. The fashionable shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Borough High Street, The Southbank and Borough Market are on your doorstep.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Small Ex- local authority block • Zone 1
Places of Interest Locally
- St Joseph's R C Primary School - 0.53 miles
- Gemma Milburn Vocal Coach - 0.54 miles
- City of London School - 1.2 miles
- London Waterloo Academy - 1.25 miles
- David Game College - 1.33 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.65 miles
- Harris Academy Peckham - 1.66 miles
- Westminster School - 1.68 miles
- City Lit - 1.89 miles
- Central Foundation Boysâ€™ School - 2.07 miles
- Bloomsbury International English Language School - 2.1 miles
- Urdang Academy - 2.33 miles
- Eaton Square School - 2.38 miles
- Dancebuzz - 2.44 miles
- Thomas Coram Centre - 2.47 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.